Monday 11 March 2013

Squidoo Forum and Yuku

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that Squidoo was a community of people who were in it together. To help each other and to make some $$$$. To build each other up and be supportive.
You know that saying, Help someone to make millions and millions will come to you. Well I see alot of people on Squidoo getting nothing but a rotten potato.
The Squidoo Forum and Yuku Squidoo Community Forum are supposed to be a place for us to post questions we need answered and to show off our master pieces to be critiqued and to get to know one another. Well I really don't want to know half the people who post there. Most of them are just self proclaimed Squidoo Mafia who have made it their mission to out do and bad mouth anyone who does well. What ever happened to the community part?
I'm just going to go about my own business, doing what I need to do to make safe money (I don't feel the need to cheat) and try to reach my goal of making $2000 a month.
I have made some wonderful friends on Squidoo and would do anything to help them make the most of their pages as they would do for me. As for those who choose to be bitchy and only want others to fall, well, best of luck to you as the only one who will fall is you. I'm extremely disapointed at the people who stoop to low levels to turf out others who disagree with their mafia type talk and those who choose to get what they want by making others out to be cheaters. As far as I'm concerned, the only cheaters are the ones who stoop to these low levels.
I hope Squidoo gets a big shake up and those who are not wiling to be a part of the community leave to make their own community of internet police and mafia, they will all turn on each other and then maybe turf each other out to make cyber space a more peaceful place for everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on Squidoo Tammy! Setting goals is great and I really hope you hit the 2k! You can do it. What can I say, Change is stressful I guess :S. Sorry if it doesn't always feel really warm for a "newbie". I had the same experience not too long ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy may be over blessed as you go your way....that Bram sure has a way about him too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy you are not alone, that is for sure! I feel like the atmosphere has gotten really nasty. I love the Squidoo community but I'm done with those that refuse to play nice. Yes change can be stressful but we are all in it together.

    ReplyDelete